Here are my questions and answers:
1.How often do you blog and why did you start? Not often enough since it took me six days to answer! I started at the very end of May 2012.
2. Are there any blogs you follow regularly outside of your preferred writing genre? If so, what makes them appeal to you? Yes. I actually started with domestic discipline blogs and fell into the spanking community. I still love reading these type of blogs but my time is so limited lately.
3. What was the first full book you ever wrote? I don't understand this question. The first novella I released which would be considered "full" is Marked by the Alpha
4. What prompted you to start writing? Also a hard question. I started writing fiction when I was in second grade. It has been my passion since then so I guess life prompted me to stop writing... school, homework, college, kids.....
5. Is there any one book that you’ve read over and over? If so what was it? Doctors by Eric Segal. I love the incredible friendship Barry and Laura have over their life and all the medical context made me happy.
6. Aside from writing, what is your favourite pastime? Writing. No really. I go to my nine to five, play with my kids, cook, bake, clean and write. Okay, reading.
7. What is your proudest achievement, either in writing or in life? Becoming a published author. It was my dream forever.
8 What do you most want to achieve in life? Have you already achieved it or are you actively working on it? I constantly re-set this as I meet my goals. I'm bad at setting them so I adjust the bar with my situations.
9. If you had the opportunity to meet one person you really admire, who would it be, and what would you want to ask them? This question does not say living or dead so I will take creative license. Louisa May Alcott and I would ask how she followed her passion even when criticized.
10. What makes you happiest? My kids.
11. If you could pick anywhere in the world, where would you go? Wherever my friends and family are. They are more important then the place we are living.
11 Random Facts you may not know:
I am a huge procrastinator. I do not purposely put things off but I have a tendency to get overwhelmed easily.
I am moderately active in my local BDSM community. I am learning more and more that outside perceptions of a real community is not even close. I have met some of the most amazing people.
I am not confrontational at all when it comes to me. It makes me seem really easy going but sometimes I just lack the resolve to do something about a situation.
Funny thing, I am completely confrontational when a situation involves my family or close friends. I am like a mamma bear so watch out!
Sometimes I cry over "so and so has talent" videos. Especially the ones with younger kids singing. I get moved by music.
I don't watch the news. I don't keep up on world events. I am super sensitive so I just let them go on without knowing. I can't handle all the bad things going on in the world.
I cannot think of another four facts at the moment so this one is stuck towards the middle.
I frequently loop songs when I am writing. It drives everyone else mad.
I love being outdoors but all too often I am glued to the computer.
I keep counting the facts above and wondering if you have made it this far.
I am a total goof ball and I will do zany and silly things to make you laugh.
I am not nominating other blogs because I am SO late with this post however I love feedback.
My one question: What is your ideal setup in a story to READ or WRITE?