Saturday, March 2, 2013

, , , , , ,

Addy's Couch: Coming Soon!









I have some guests warming up Addy's Couch for the month of March..... Ana Vitsky, Jade Cary and Cara Bristol and more incredible guests coming soon. Email brattyadaline@gmail.com if you'd like to come and sit, and chat! Any topic welcome especially new releases if you are an author, or domestic discipline, questions for me, erotica/romance or really anything!

Be sure to stop by on Tuesdays and maybe even a Thursday or two. ;)

<3
Addy
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to join ya'all. It looks like a very comfy couch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image! I am excited to read here.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Ask a question, rant, rave,I'll answer back. :P

All material copyrite Adaline Raine. Powered by Blogger.