Wednesday, June 5, 2013

, , , , , ,

My Naughty Little Secret: Tara Finnegan


 My Naughty Little Secret

Tara Finnegan & Stormy Night Publications


From the moment she saw him on her first day at her new job in London, there was something about Michael which annoyed Siobhan Brennan… and something else that pulled her to this stunningly handsome man and his boldly arrogant personality. In spite of her misgivings she soon finds herself out on a date with him, and she is torn between a desire to defy him as often as possible and a deeper, more disturbing need to submit to him. It certainly doesn’t help that very embarrassing thoughts keep popping into her head uninvited: images of herself bent over, bare bottom on display, waiting for Michael to chastise her firmly.

It is not long before Siobhan, in a rash moment, actually dares Michael to spank her, only to find that he is more than up to the challenge of turning her naked backside bright red. To her horror, her sore behind only fuels the fire growing within her, and she is soon on her knees before him, blushing with shame yet needing him to take her and take her hard.

It is only afterwards that the couple must come to terms with what took place, and what it means for their relationship. Was this just a one-time event, something to be tried but never repeated, or will Siobhan find herself punished like a naughty girl again in the future? As scandalized as it makes her feel, in her heart she knows what she needs, but is Michael prepared to give it to her? And when she finds out that Michael has kept something important from her about his past and who he really is, will she be able to forgive him or will the revelation tear them apart forever?

Publisher’s Note: My Naughty Little Secret is an erotic novel that includes spankings, anal play, graphic sexual scenes, elements of BDSM, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.


Excerpt:
“Stand up,” ordered Michael, the schoolmaster reappearing.

I stood up and faced him. Then he told me to turn a full circle. This was getting a bit embarrassing.

“It’s beautiful; you shouldn’t keep it tied back all the time.” He grabbed my hand and gently pulled me back down on the sofa, on him. As he was kissing me, I could feel his hands searching my dress, looking for a zip. 
I chuckled smugly, I knew this dress had been a good choice. The only way it would come off was over my head, with my cooperation.

He kissed and bit my neck and the shivers ran down my spine. I slipped my hand inside his shirt. His skin felt smooth, taut, and lovely. I could feel the desire searing through me.

“Will you stay?” he asked huskily.

I nodded my assent and he stopped molesting me again, this time to insist I texted the girls to let them know I wouldn’t be home. I tried to tell him they’d be too busy with their own Saturday nights to notice or care, but he was having none of it.

“Just tell them,” he persisted.

Jesus, I seemed to spend a lot of time following his orders and I didn’t even work for him. He wasn’t finished yet; as I put down the phone, he told me to take off my dress. I wasn’t even tempted to object; I wanted this as much as he did. As I lifted the silk over my head, I heard him gasp.

Fuck, you bought it.” It was the first time I’d ever heard him swear and I smirked. I made Michael Henrii lose control. Now that was a good feeling! He made his way over to me and I hurriedly kicked off my shoes. I could see where this was heading and I didn’t want to be tripping across my heels. I should have saved myself the bother, as he scooped me up in his arms and carried me into his bedroom, ignoring my squeals of protest.

Placing me gently on the bed, he started kissing all down my neck, pushing down my underwear with his hands exposing my breasts. My nipples were already hard buds of desire and his fingers gently rolled them, causing exquisite pangs of pleasure to travel all the way south. I could feel the moisture forming in my sex. My breathing was starting to sound like an out-of-control asthmatic. I wanted him like I had never wanted anyone before. My very core was screaming for him. I tried to move to undress him.

“Be still or I’ll stop, Siobhan,” he scolded.

I had no control. He was calling all the shots and it was incredible. He paused for long enough to remove my underwear, and I expected him to undress himself, but no. He was back on top of me; I could feel the hard bulge of his erect penis pushing against me and I knew how badly he wanted me too.

***

Buy Links: Amazon US  Amazon UK Barnes and Noble Blushing Books

Check out Tara Finnegan: Tara at Manic Readers


Show your support for an awesome new addition to Stormy Night Publications

<3
Addy
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Ask a question, rant, rave,I'll answer back. :P

All material copyrite Adaline Raine. Powered by Blogger.