Thursday, June 27, 2013

, , , , , , , ,

Spankee Doodle: Winners of Addy's Books!



For grand prize results click the above banner or go to: http://governingana.wordpress.com/




Announcing the winners of my individual prizes! 

((For fairness I placed all names in a hat/online generator)) 

First those who wanted to win my werewolf novella the winner is - ::drum roll sounds::  Katherine Deane! Woot! You won a copy of 'Marked by the Alpha'!

Congrats!

Several of you wanted a copy of my historical discipline story and the winner is - ::fanfare::
Tara Finnegan! You won a copy of 'Becoming a Lady'!

Yey!

It was SO much fun to be a VIP ambassador and I look forward to participating in the
 October hop, Spank or Treat!

Ladies, your books are on the way!

A special thank you to Ms. Anastasia Vitsky for letting me play along, what a great turnout!

<3
Addy
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Those books sound interesting! I'll have to go check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Ask a question, rant, rave,I'll answer back. :P

All material copyrite Adaline Raine. Powered by Blogger.