Sunday, September 8, 2013

, , , , , , , ,

Round Table Discussion: Spanking Hot Topics!


I am so excited to be a part of a brand new feature over at Spanking Romance Reviews called the Round Table Discussion! It brings together members of the spanking community to talk about different topics. Each week will have different participants.



Today's questions come from Corinne Alexander:

1) When did you first know you were interested in spanking, and the surrounding ideas that came with it?

2)When did you finally cross over from fantasies to bringing it into real life? (Or has that yet to happen?)

***

I was never ever spanked when I was younger as a method of discipline but I remember always hearing it threatened to my friends. I never knew there was another side of it until I was 18 and my boyfriend, now husband, blew my mind. He is incredibly kinky and it led into me searching for what I wanted.

Throughout my search I always knew there was a piece missing. Whenever I typed stories, spanking scenes would magically appear and I would edit them out or shelf the story. I always had the female being spanked for doing something reckless or being disrespectful. It was completely different than the kinky scenes I acted out and yet the appeal was there.

About two years ago I approached my husband with the idea of discipline but I could not put my finger on the consequences I needed. Finally, I found out about domestic discipline through some wonderful blogs (see my left sidebar) and the rest as they say is history.

I would not consider myself in a head of the household type of setup but we are finding the best path. Of course, sexy spankings are always encouraged!

***

The topics/questions will be a regular feature and we would love your input! The next topic for September 20th is : Submission - in or out of the bedroom, or both?

* If you would like to join us please email: spankingcircle@gmail.com *

Read the other participants posts and please leave a comment below!

Renee Rose

Corinne Alexander

Casey McKay 

Natasha Knight

Katherine Deane

<3
Addy Raine





Share:

12 comments:

  1. Hey Addy!
    That is so cool you married your high school sweet heart! (Or was this right after high school?)

    And so awesome about his kinky side. SO I take it, he brought spanking to you?

    That will be fun to discuss the different sides. :)

    I brought it to my husband for both sexual and discipline desires.

    What did you think when he spanked you the first time? Or was it really slowly incorporated into bedroom activities, and harder to really take notice of right away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for stopping by. :)

    He and I were together prior but have been together straight for almost fourteen years. (Not a bad record for a girl in her first year after age 30)

    I honestly cannot recall. I met a woman when I was 18 who explained in very graphic detail how she pulled another woman over her lap and spanked the daylights out of her. I remember being so turned on and after hubby showed me the kinky parts of him I felt safe telling him what I wanted. Does that make sense?

    When we started our form of DD it always felt like a chore for him to spank even if the action calls for the consequence. Now it is a seldom used punishment but he has changed his tactic.

    Sexy spanking wise, I get into a different state of mind. After getting worked up, the spankings just push me into bliss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious Adaline. You met a women at age 18, and somehow you two got in a discussion about spanking? I'm just curious but could you please elobrate some more on meeting this women?

      Thank you

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure what you are asking. She and I met in a very vanilla place and she just happened to be very in touch with her kinky side. My spouse and I went to a Halloween party at her home and they were all into the BDSM community or open minded enough to accept it.

      I'm always the girl everyone tells his/her story too. I've always, always been the girl in the corner of the bar/club/grocery store with some stranger pouring it all out.

      Delete
  3. I always think it's so lucky when two kinksters are together, but I'm sure it has it's own challenges as you find the perfect path together... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I was always kinky just didn't know the word yet. ;)

      Delete
  4. Really interesting post, Addy (and interesting comment above) - thank you for the insight into your thoughts and feelings.

    A lot of what you describe really resonates with me. I wasn't spanked as a child either, yet there was always a desire there, as if I was born with it. And such inherent desires/drives have to find an outlet, I think. So happy that you get to share and explore all these wonderful things with your lifelong partner :)

    No experience of DD personally but I totally understand the bliss of a 'sexy spanking'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Yes, it was always there. I just didn't always know what I was looking for. :)

      Delete
  5. I am really enjoying getting a peek into how everyone else found their start in this kink that we all share. I love getting to know your journey, Addy! I jumped for joy when I saw your post was up! I love getting your perspective on things!

    I wonder if the two of you could find a different approach to DD that would make it work for you. My husband and I have tried so many different ways. Some have come naturally to him and some not so much. We are just finding our stride again and it's coming way more natural this time around. I've found that since I've taken it all more lightly and much less seriously he is responding in a dominant way way more often. I think sometimes it feels like a lot of pressure to perform for them. If it's not something that is like a second sense to them they feel inadequate and avoid it.

    We did the ebb and flow of that without my ever realizing that was what it was for years. The reasons were always deflected and I hate to say it but fights would break out about it. I have a clearer perspective now that I have resolved some of my own feelings about it. One day I just realized wow I am putting enormous pressure on him. LOL Which was so not what I was trying to do.

    Anyway, all that to say that you may find when you try a new take on things and even shift your own perspective that a new approach to the lifestyle might find just the right fit for you both.

    Until then enjoy the yummy sexy spankings! There are your rambling musings from Corinne of the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually get notice when replies are here but gmail changed everything...

      Yes, I really like the idea of finding another mean that works. I also really understand what you are saying about pressure. I don't want to do that either.

      I'm so so glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  6. I am actually just laughing about part of your comment where you said "Not a bad record for a girl in her first year after age 30" LOL. Only because I am the same age and that was a creative way of putting it.

    I agree with the above comments. I love seeing how everything started and I can't wait to get into more discussions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO. Yes, I admit that line made me giggle.

      I'm so happy you came by. :D

      Delete

I adore comments! Ask a question, rant, rave,I'll answer back. :P

All material copyrite Adaline Raine. Powered by Blogger.