Monday, December 15, 2014

Spotlight: She's No Angel by Angela Sargenti, "I'm glad you came back to me."



Addy: I'm happy to be sharing an excerpt from Angela Sargenti's new release from Blushing Books, She's No Angel. Please enjoy!








Blurb:

The day Dr. David Lethbridge stops to rescue a damsel in distress is the day his life changes forever. He and Lisa bond right away and sparks fly immediately. But then she reveals a startling secret to him, and David wonders if it's worth it to stay with her.

That is, until she proposes a novel solution to their problem--spanking!

Can David take charge and tame the lovely Lisa, or will her dark desires destroy their budding relationship?

***

A moment’s reflection was enough to tell me Aaron was right and I had to go back and face her. I climbed to my feet, resigned, and started toward her house again.

Oh, I might still leave her, but not just yet, not before I had a chance to hash this out with her.

She was in the kitchen awaiting my return, had pulled herself together by then and sat there at the bar, her face like an angel’s.

“I’m glad you came back, David,” she said softly, enfolding me in her embrace. “I’m glad you came back to me.”

“Half of me didn’t want to.”

“I know, and I’m so very sorry. Please let me make it up to you.”

“How are you going to do that?”

“I don’t know. We can go into the morning room and I can try to think of something.”

***

Buy Links:


Angela is the author of the zombie blog, After Old Joe. She has penned dozens of erotic and horror stories and has written for such anthologies as BDSM, Sex Toy Stories 2, and The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales.  She’s No Angel is her first novel with Blushing Books. 

Share:

2 comments:

I adore comments! Ask a question, rant, rave,I'll answer back. :P

All material copyrite Adaline Raine. Powered by Blogger.