Saturday, December 12, 2015

, , , , , , , ,

#SatSpanks #BlushingBooks His Winter Princess "I'd very much like you to kiss me" Adaline Raine







I'm super excited to be part of Sat Spanks today. Not only do I love participating and reading everyone's snippets but my free winter story is out tonight at 10pm eastern, December 12th! 

Update: I'm sorry when I set up the post I didn't realize it was late in the day and almost all day tomorrow. I will add the link!

Part of the Blushing Books 12 Days of Christmas



His Winter Princess

He let her answer hang for a while as she settled down. She relaxed in his arms, and found them to be comforting like the way she used to feel wrapped up in her favorite childhood blanket.  

"What else is on your mind?"

"You." Audra hesitantly laced her fingers in his and he responded by rubbing his fingertips across hers. "Whenever you touch me it's like little fireworks going off. I'd very much like you to kiss me." 

"Is that so?" Clay leaned down to press his lips to hers, he did it hesitantly at first then deepened the kiss.   

***

Check out the rest of the awesome snippets here: Sat Spanks Blog Hop



Free at time of posting: His Winter Princess




Share:

13 comments:

  1. So glad you stopped by to share your release with us. All the stories look so tempting, romantic and perfect for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all sound amazing! Thank you for stopping by. ;)

      Delete
  2. This looks great! I'm off to Blushing Books now to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly! I just updated the info. I forgot that it comes out at 10 pm eastern time so it will be free from tonight till tomorrow night. ;)

      Delete
  3. This looks wonderful, Addy! Congratulations!
    Heading over to get my copy now!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katherine! I sent you an email. I was off about the time but it will be available tonight. <3

      Delete
  4. *sigh* That's such a romantic excerpt. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I promise it's a sweet story. It's got some sexy at the end too. Maybe. :p

      Delete
  5. What a sweet snippet! I look forward to reading the whole story -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kallista! :) It's free from tonight till tomorrow night.

      Delete

I adore comments! Ask a question, rant, rave,I'll answer back. :P

All material copyrite Adaline Raine. Powered by Blogger.