Wednesday, January 4, 2017

, , ,

"Here. Now. And you'll obey me." The Space Marshal's Captive : Hot new release by Jaye Peaches




Here's a sexy snippet from The Space Marshal's Captive, a hot new release from Jaye Peaches.

***


The kiss was long, hard, and exactly what she wanted from him. He drew her into an embrace and spread his fingers along her spine, feeling his way up and down her back. Her panties remained coiled around her ankles and she didn’t care that he had access to the wetness between her thighs. Her pussy had been drenched with adrenaline-soaked excitement the moment his breath had mingled with her own. The sensation was electrifying and irreversible. Her liquid nectar was there, ready to greet his entry, his full-on thrust—if that was what he really desired.

“Please, Mason, please,” she gasped, breathless.

“We’re not supposed to be compatible.”

“Let’s prove them wrong.” She rested her hands on his shoulders and squeezed.

“You don’t understand. On Ixzar, I would take you, force you to come many times, taking my pleasure. I need to control sex as much as I need control over this ship, my prisoners. You.”
She licked her lips, tasting him. “This isn’t going to be about just my pussy, is it? This fuck is something I’m never going to forget.”

“No, not by the time I’m finished.”

She spread a big grin across her face. “You’re very sure of yourself, sir.”

“I am.” He took her wrist and directed her hand down toward his pants where the obvious bulge tented the loose fabric. Beneath she felt the bold hardness—a scaffold of steel. It was upright, bursting for relief, and probably painful for him to contain.

“In your mouth, your pussy, and your ass,” he continued. “Here. Now. And you’ll obey me. Then, later, we can do it the slow way, the way of your people.”

She’d no point of comparison, only her own experiences, which had been energetic and brief. Jade swallowed hard, losing the smirk. “My people aren’t exactly gentle—”

He shook his head. “Jade, this isn’t going to be lovemaking. We’re not there yet. I don’t know if… I’ll try for you, try to be that kind of man.”

“I think you will. I believe you can. I know it here.” She pressed her other hand to his chest and through the shirt she discerned the drumming beats of his heart. “Here is where it counts, don’t you think?”

**

I’m not the bad guy here, Jade. I’m the good one.


Blurb:
After nineteen-year-old Jade Kryst is caught by space marshal Mason Hadley while trying to smuggle supplies to a rebel-held planet, she quickly discovers that her captor is not a man to be underestimated, and when she fails to cooperate with a thorough strip search she ends up with blushing cheeks and a sore bottom.

Though he does his best to remain professional, Mason is drawn to his beautiful, feisty captive, and he strikes a deal with her. If she will use her skills as a mechanic to keep his ship up and running while he hunts down the dangerous criminals he is pursuing, he will set her free once they are apprehended. Jade accepts his offer, but it doesn’t take long for Mason to realize that keeping her in line will require a firm hand frequently applied to her bare bottom, along with even more humiliating punishments when her continued disobedience makes it necessary.

Despite her status as his prisoner, Mason’s stern dominance leaves Jade burning with desire, and when she surrenders herself to his masterful lovemaking it is better than she ever dreamed. She soon finds herself falling deeply in love with the handsome space marshal, but will there be a place for her by his side after his mission is over?

Publisher’s Note: The Space Marshal’s Captive includes spankings and sexual scenes. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.

Buy link:

Author Bio: Jaye Peaches
I'm an author of erotic D/s romances including Amazon bestsellers. All my books contain an element of BDSM, spankings or erotic games of sensual exploration. If you desire a little thrill, something to entice, then please take the time to read one of my books. Thank you!
When not writing, I’m busy spending time with her family, enjoying music, sometimes drawing and if the weather allows, gardening.

Author Links:


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Ask a question, rant, rave,I'll answer back. :P

All material copyrite Adaline Raine. Powered by Blogger.