I was nominated by Cara Bristol for The Liebster Award who was nominated by Ana. I think that both of these ladies
- When one receives the award, one posts 11 random facts about oneself and answers the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure one notifies the blogger that one nominated them!)
- One writes up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
- One is not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated one’s own blog!
- One pastes the award picture into one’s blog. (You can google the image, there are plenty of them!)
- If you woke up one morning in the body of man, what is the first thing you would do? I would masturbate, I swear to you, I want to know what it feels like.
- If you won the lottery and had to buy something fun, what would you buy? Fun? I don't really know what fun is thinking lotto but I guess it would be the ability to re-do a corner of my house as a decked out happy comfy home office where I can type my butt off!
- Something you consider a necessity? My laptop with word installed or at the very least a never-ending supply of notebooks and pretty pens.
- Something you consider frivolous? Designer clothing. $80 jeans are not better than my $12 pair from Walmart. They still wear out, they are only jeans!
- What was your first job? I used to baby-sit ALL the time from the age of about 12 for family and then out for other people around 13. Now you can't even leave your kids home alone under the age of 16. (only exaggerating slightly)
- If you had it to do over again you would….finish my Communications in Media degree. It is one of my only regrets.
- Something about the opposite sex you find annoying? The lack of urgency and their selfishness. Uggh. I do things for the house, you do things for only you!
- Can you keep a secret? I am insane at the level I will go to, to ensure that I keep secrets. I am always the one super trusted so I have to make sure I never ever spill! I'm honest to a fault.
- Do you prefer cats, dogs, other pets, or no pets? I adore cats and am terrified of dogs. I will never own one.
- Do you believe in psychics? I have been told that I am one, so I guess I would say yes. I just think I am good at reaching out to everyone.
- Your favorite TV show? I have no cable but I love The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, and Once Upon a Time
1. I am very anti-social. I know! Shock! I will just hole up in my house with the kids on the weekend and write and clean.
2. Zombies and werewolves scare the ever living hell out of me but give me a vampire any day and you can't scare me!
3. My biggest dream is to become a published author but I have the tendency to self-sabotage so I am doing my damnedest to keep on going!
4. Sometimes I share too much and sometimes I don't share at all. There does not seem to be a happy medium with me.
5. I am too ADD right now to complete the rest of the 11. I'm not diagnosed I just have a very active mind.
6. I came back to post that I am very much a grass is always greener on the other side for myself and I make a point to motivate others around me.
7. I find the most attractive trait is a good personality (and eyes I LOVE eyes)
8. I have signed up for NanoWrimo for the past few years and something always gets in the way.
Anyone who would like to! I know there are a ton of us who were picked - even just respond to the questions here! ;)
My questions for them:
- If you woke up one morning who would be most surprised to find sleeping next to you? (Fantasy only! I don't want to hear hubby/wife/partner!)
- If you could become famous overnight would you want to? (Don't forget in this scenario the paparazzi follow you EVERYWHERE)
- What is your favorite love scene of all time? (Movie/Book?)
- Would you rather lose your sight or your hearing and why? (This is something that secretly scares me. I will share that it would kill me to never see my kids again but to never hear them laugh or say I love you might be just as bad)
- Other than what you do now, what is your dream job?
- What is your favorite way to spend the day?
- Dream vacation spot/location?
- If you had to cast your story who would play you in a movie?
- Favorite music to listen to?
- Do you always tell the truth even if it might hurt someone close?
- If you had three wishes what would they be?
<3 Adaline Raine