Here are the rules:
- Give credit to the person/blog that tagged you
- Post the rules for this hop
- Answer these ten questions about your current WIP (Work In Progress) on your blog
- Tag five other writers/bloggers and add their links so we can hop over and meet them.
1. What is the working title of your book?
Slight of Hand (Possibly Sleight of Hand)
2. What genre does the book fall under?
BDSM erotic romance with discipline and sexy spankings sprinkled throughout
3. Which actors would you choose to play your characters for the movie rendition?
Mila Kunis as Morgan and Ian Somenholder as Xavier (omg his eyes and that alpha male thing he has)
4. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
A magician looking for more than just an assistant, someone to love and guide.
5. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
As soon as I have the complete draft I plan on sending it to Stormy Nights in hopes that they will like it. :)
6. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
Still writing, I'm using it for NanoWrimo and am at 21.5 k
7. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
Um. None, actually, I haven't read or heard of anything like it.
8. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
I LOVE Ian Somenholder and his work on The Vampire Diaries especially since he is always looking out for the girl's best interests even if it means sacrificing others. Err, well as Damon I guess that reads true but I meant sacrifices. I then saw an episode of Supernatural about magicians and whoosh it was born.
9. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
There is the introduction of a former what we think is a fling only to find out that Xavier dishes out discipline to those select few even if he's not in a relationship with the woman. More twists is that someone else is watching and not in a good way!
Tag, you’re it!
I ’tagged’ the following authors:
<3 Adaline Raine