Sunday, June 1, 2014

, , , , , , ,

#SpankA2Z Spanking Blog Challenge from A to Z: "A" is for Addy








A is for Adaline so that's good enough for....me? In case this is your first time here I'm Adaline Raine affectionately known as 'Addy' and I'm a brat. I know brat starts with 'B' that's tomorrow.....

So, I'm a spanking romance author who came to be after my amazing friend Renee Rose read some of my teasers and encouraged me to send it in. It took a lot of encouraging actually but here I am. I have two books published, Becoming a Lady and Marked by the Alpha.

I'm currently working on two main WIP - and if there were more hours in a day they would be done. *winks* Seriously though write now....(do you see what I did there?) my true passion for writing is less than a part time commitment despite crazy hours typing and doing the internet thing (Twitter, FB, Pintrest, Blogging, Spanking - oh hey I caught your attention again didn't I?) but I am hoping this changes over to full time really soon.

I owe a lot to the entire community both domestic discipline, BDSM, authors, and readers for all of the support. I could not have asked for a better group of people to hang with. The overwhelming support has been incredible and I strive to support as many aspiring and new authors as I can. We're all on the same side!

Okay, so I will wrap it up. Obviously if you have yet to figure it out I'm goofy as hell. Be sure to leave a message if you want to stop by for a promo, new release, venting session, ect. I hope you enjoy the challenge!

Much love!
<3
Addy
Share:

15 comments:

  1. Addy you're too funny! An excellent start to June. Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make me grin! :P I can't wait to hop around.....

      Delete
  2. Of course, A is for Addy. What else could it be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess apples but not as sassy. Glad you stopped by Cara! :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Addy, of course A. We're glad you're here too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *giggle* Thanks so much for stopping by. So glad you are here! ;)

      Delete
  4. Hi Addy, great intro to the challenge, letting us get to know you a little. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's been a lot of fun so far. :D

      Delete
  5. "A is for Adaline so that's good enough for....me?" And it's good enough for me too!
    I second you on the wonderful community. Clever use of the A!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No no clever starts with C... ;) SO glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Addy, so nice to see you here! :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Ask a question, rant, rave,I'll answer back. :P

All material copyrite Adaline Raine. Powered by Blogger.