Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Winners of Summer Spanks Blog Hop!

Winners of the Summer Spanks Blog Hop!


A big shout out to the Spanking Romance Reviews and Saturday Spankings for putting this all together. The hop was a huge success and I had a ton of fun. I have to share that seeing a graphic I did on everyone's blogs made me grin with pride. Also, thank you for all who commented and shared the posts.



Kindle or Nook from Blushing Books - Kristin Brio! 
$25 Gift Certificate to Amazon from Stormy Night Publications - Megan Michaels! 
$25 Gift Certificate to Amazon from Baronet Press - Sarah Young!
One month membership to Pandora Blake’s Dreams of Spanking - Adaline Raine!
Hand made paddle from Blondie’s Place - Jule Kijek!
$25 Gift Certificate to Amazon from Wizards in Publishing - Alice Gottschall!
You can have it all package by Variant Books - Jolynn Raymond!
Six month membership to Discipline & Desire - Leigh Smith!
$25 GC from Jolynn Raymond - Holla Dean!
An ebook package from LearningDD - Cat Trouble!
Ebook Cover Design & Matching Facebook Cover Picture from Kandes Pixels - Roz in His Hands!




I am also super happy to announce the winners of my newest release, Devon's Discipline!


One copy goes to Kristin Elyon for being the first to comment then one each randomly to Alice and Kirsten!


Thank you so much for participating and I hope you had a lot of fun. I will contact you ASAP.


Have an amazing day,
Addy




Share:

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Please take a look at our Domestic Discipline website http://www.dddating.info
    It is always great to get to know others who live a DD life like we do!
    Would you be interested in a link exchange? If so email me at domesticdisciplineuk@gmail.com
    Princess.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since the counter culture motions from completion of the 1960s and the start of the 1970s we have actually seen a surge in free love. sex dolls

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Ask a question, rant, rave,I'll answer back. :P

All material copyrite Adaline Raine. Powered by Blogger.