Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Meredith O'Reilly: Learning to be Little Again

Oh my goodness! Meredith O'Reilly and I had SO much fun chatting on my couch that I totally forgot to include a snippet from her newest release.  Please enjoy!

Blurb
Twenty four year old Juliana once loved being a little, until the cruelty of the man she had called daddy broke her heart and she decided to never be little again. But when she fails to take care of herself and becomes ill, a worried friend brings her to Dr. Robert O’Connor, claiming that he will understand what she needs. Juliana is embarrassed and nervous, but to her surprise, Robert gives her a teddy bear and tells her a fairy tale to help her relax. Though the exam is intimate and thorough, Juliana feels safe the whole time and hopes afterwards that she’ll see more of the handsome doctor.

From the moment Robert heard about Juliana’s past, he wanted nothing more than to take away her pain and make sure she never has to worry about anyone hurting her again. He is thrilled when he asks her out and she shyly agrees. Though Juliana claims she doesn’t want to be a little anymore, he longs to prove to her that age play with him is nothing to fear. Robert is a patient man, and before long Juliana is calling him “daddy”, playing with her dolls, and coloring. He delights in taking care of her every need, dressing her in footie pajamas, and brushing her hair. Even when Juliana is disobedient and Robert has to put his baby girl over his knee and spank her bare bottom, it is always followed by plenty of loving hugs and cuddles.

Soon Juliana is eating more and sleeping better, and feels healthier than she has in a long time. But when the man who once abused her skips bail and threatens to hurt her if she continues to see her new daddy, she becomes terrified. Will she ever be free to relax in her daddy’s arms, knowing he will keep his little girl safe from everything and love her no matter what?

Publisher’s Note: Learning to be Little Again is a stand-alone sequel to Little Samantha’s Choice. It is an erotic romance novel that contains spankings, age play, medical play, anal play, sexual scenes, elements of BDSM, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.


Snippet (Now that all the guests have left, Juliana is dying for Robert to take the plug out of her bottom. Robert has other ideas though…)

Now that all the guests were gone, I had to get this plug out of my bottom. It was driving me insane.
He broke the kiss and asked, “Is there something you want?”

Yes. I need you to take it out.”

Take what out?” he asked, pretending like he had no clue what I was talking about.

I sighed, knowing he was going to make this harder on me than I thought. “Can you please take the butt plug out of my bottom?”

Well, since you asked so nicely.”

To my surprise, he swooped me up into his arms and carried me into his bedroom. He placed me down on the bed and followed right behind me. His weight surrounded me, making me feel safe.

Now, let’s see about getting that plug out,” he said, kissing along my collarbone.

It’s in my bottom, not my collarbone,” I panted.

I know,” he said, lifting his head up, a smirk on his face. “I just thought we’d get it out the fun way.” With that, he went back to kissing me, his right hand snaking itself under my shirt and pushing my bra away as he began playing with my right breast.

Ahhh!”

He twisted my nipple hard. It hurt for a second, but then I felt it go straight to my core and I wanted more. I ground my pelvis against his hard shaft, silently begging him to take me.

Instead, the jackass said, “You’re always so impatient. Why can’t you just sit back and enjoy the ride?”

I want to come! Ah!” I screamed, as he twisted my other nipple, sending another zap of pain straight to my core.

All in good time, baby,” he said, right before he began kissing me. His tongue plundered my mouth, sending shivers through my body. 

After what felt like forever, he finally pulled my t-shirt and bra off, revealing two very swollen breasts. This was great, except that he moved my shirt so it was over my eyes and made it impossible for me to move my raised arms to touch him.

Robert!” I cried out, trying to free my arms with no success.

Beautiful,” he whispered ignoring my cries as he trailed a line from my mouth to my breasts. He spent a good time sucking and kissing each nipple, until I was begging him to take me.

Reach out and touch the headboard. Whatever you do, do not let go until I say so.”

I nodded, doing as I was told. Once I was touching the headboard, he took his time, unzipping my jeans, pulling them off, and shortly my panties followed. When cool air touched my swollen clit, I moaned.

Finally, I thought. He trailed a line of kisses past my curls and right to my pussy.

My clit was so sensitive that one lick of his tongue made my entire body shake, but I was proud to say I continued to touch the headboard. My initial reaction must have egged him on because he settled between  my thighs and began kissing, licking, and sucking on my clit until I couldn’t take it anymore and an orgasm washed over me.

I was still experiencing mini-orgasms as the shirt that had been blinding me was removed.
I heard the opening of a condom, and a few seconds later, Robert impaled himself on me. “Oh my gosh!” I cried out as my pussy clenched onto his hard shaft.

Ohh…” he moaned.

Do you like that?” I teased, clenching my pelvic muscles on his hard shaft again.

Tease,” he grinned, before pulling out and plunging back into my heated core.

I gasped at the delicious feelings that it sent throughout my entire body.

Easy, baby. Just relax and feel,” he whispered in my ear, right before he started pumping in and out of me. My body met him thrust for thrust. Just like that, my body was building towards a second orgasm.

Come!” he told me, and I was once again thrown over the cliff into the impending orgasm. Robert kept pumping into me, until with one last thrust he burrowed himself deep in me and climaxed.

I was coming down from the orgasm when he reached behind and turned the plug inside of me.

Ahhh!” I cried out. It was too much. Robert placed one of his fingers on my clit and began to rub as he twisted and pushed the butt plug in and out. I felt myself building towards a climax again, but it felt like it was going to be too big.

Come!”

I can’t!” I cried as every muscle in my body tensed up.

Yes, you can! Come now!” he commanded and my earth shattered as I came. My voice was hoarse as I screamed with my release. Black little dots were in the corners of my vision as I continued to orgasm, until he finally pulled the plug out of me and stopped rubbing circles on my clit.

I felt weightless, like I was floating. As if far away through a fog, I saw Robert leaning over me. His lips were moving, but I couldn’t hear him. I smiled instead, wanting to tell him that he was the best boyfriend ever.

He disappeared and I closed my eyes. My eyelids were too heavy to keep open right now. When I did open them again, I noticed that he was still naked and he was carrying me. Why? I wondered, but quickly got my answer.

He stepped into a bathtub full of warm water and that felt pleasant against my skin. Feeling warm and knowing that Robert would keep me safe, I drifted off to sleep.

*Buy links from Stormy Night Publications*



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Ask a question, rant, rave,I'll answer back. :P

All material copyrite Adaline Raine. Powered by Blogger.