Friday, May 15, 2015

, , , , , ,

"I don't take orders from potty mouth ladies." Annie & Jace new release from Leigh Smith



I'm really excited to have Leigh Smith over today! She is sharing an excerpt from her hot new book, Annie & Jace!



Excerpt:

“Come sit and tell me about you. Even though I met you years ago, I don’t remember knowing anything about you.”

“That’s probably because you spent the evening trying to figure out how you were going to get even with me.” She laughed.

“You’re right. You were definitely #1 on my shit list.”

“Is it necessary to use that language?”

“Why should I change?”

“You have a little girl, and I’m sure you don’t allow her to use that language, so why do you? It’s not a good example.”

“Jace, please. No lectures; I don’t want to start off this evening being pissed at you again.”

“No lectures, but you do have a potty mouth”

“Why don’t you kiss this potty mouth; it's not contagious and will cut down on the words that come out of it.” He grinned at her and moved closer, putting his arm around her shoulder and pulling her onto his lap. Annie felt the soft touch of his lips on hers and melted into him. It had been so long since she’d been kissed in that way; she felt herself let go. He must have felt it too because he deepened the kiss, and his tongue began exploring her mouth. Soon kissing wasn’t enough – his hand was on her breast, his thumb flicking back and forth across her nipple teasing it to a hard little point. She pulled away for a moment, opened the buttons on her blouse and unhooked her bra, allowing him full access to her aroused nipples. One look in Jace’s eyes and Annie saw his need was as great as hers. He suckled her breasts, first one then, the other as his hands slid up and down the upper length of her body. She felt his hands fumbling with the button on her jeans and slid down further on the couch allowing him easier access to her nether regions. When he slid his hand into her quivering folds, she moaned - this was for real, not a battery operated substitute. She pushed her mons into his searching hands and laid her head back to enjoy the full pleasure of his creativity. His fingers were everywhere, flicking, pinching, caressing until she begged for mercy. He dipped two fingers into her honey, once, twice and again – teasing as his thumb rubbed that hard little nub. Flailing around pleading for release – he ignored her and dipped his fingers again and this time plunged them into her tight little dark hole; she thought she would lose her mind. His fingers pumped in and out while his thumb concentrated on her pleasure center bringing her to the most explosive orgasm of her life. Her spasms kept coming in waves, one after another until she was exhausted. Unlike Gabe, this man was no novice when it came to pleasing women. She didn’t want to think about how many times and on how many women he had worked his magic.

“Oh my God, Jace,” she said when she could finally talk. He picked her up, and she directed him into the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and slowly removed the rest of her clothing, caressing and kissing each part of her body.

“Take off your clothes, I want to see you bare ass naked,” she told him.

“I don’t take orders from potty mouthed ladies,” he told her as he rolled her over and smacked her bottom. She raised herself up into him signaling him she wanted more.





BUY LINKS

LSF PUBLICATIONS: http://www.lsfpublications.com/index.php?id=510






BIOGRAPHY

At the moment, my husband and I travel the western United States where I indulge my love for words, both reading and writing. I write what I like to read which are romantic stories containing strong dominant men and confident, feisty women. The relationships are always loving and challenging. Conflict is often resolved with either a threat of a spanking or an actual spanking or two, either erotic or otherwise.

Cowboys and westerns are my favorite genre, however my characters, although fantasy, are sometimes based on people I've come across in my lifetime.  Truth can be stranger than fiction and although they are stories, every once in a while there is a slice of my life or the life of someone close to me, embedded in the plot.

If the story doesn't contain a happy ending, it is left open ended for the reader to come to their own conclusions.

That's the great thing about fiction, it can be whatever you want it to be.


***

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to stop by anytime.

Love,
Addy



















Share:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Addy for hosting me today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for hosting Leigh's writings...she is an amazing author...so much reading to catch up on. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Ask a question, rant, rave,I'll answer back. :P

All material copyrite Adaline Raine. Powered by Blogger.