Wednesday, August 12, 2015

, , , ,

"I reached Gratification." Hot new release His to Claim by Kallista Dane







 

There have been so many hot new releases! Today I am sharing an excerpt from Kallista Dane's Sci-Fi romance, His to Claim!  I had the loveliest time meeting Kallista at the SNP retreat last month. You are welcome to come over any time.


Enjoy the teaser then go grab your copy!

 
Excerpt:
 
Ayron rocked back on his heels. The finger buried in her ass slid out part way. The woman in his arms gave a little moan, pumping her hips back against his hand to draw it back in. He didn’t think. He reacted.

His hand moved, sliding his finger in deeper. Cupping her ass in his palm as his mouth
covered hers. It wasn’t so much a kiss as a capture. He grabbed a fistful of her hair with his
other hand, tilted her head back and crushed her lips with his.

She moaned again. The sound drove him. He coaxed her lips open, sliding his tongue between them. Her body writhed against his, grinding the silken curls covering her mound against his cock as he fingered her ass. In and out. Deeper each time. Her tight little passage squeezed his finger in rhythmic pulses.


Her whole body tensed. Quivered. And then she exploded. He held her close, all through the tremors rocking her. Finally, when she went limp in his arms, he gently withdrew his finger. He drew her head down to nestle it against his chest.

He could tell the instant consciousness returned. Her breathing slowed. First she froze in his arms, then she gasped and began struggling to pull away.


“Shhh. It’s all right.”


She wasn’t even listening to him. “What did you do to me? You…I never…”

Her eyes were wide with shock and fear, leaving him even more certain this female had little experience with the ways of a man.

“Did you like it?”

His frank question stopped her cold.

“I…I reached Gratification.” She sounded surprised.

“That’s the point, isn’t it?”

She wrapped her arms around her chest, as though suddenly becoming aware of her nakedness. “But I’ve never…I mean I didn’t know I could…”

“No man has brought you pleasure that way.” It wasn’t a question. He thought he knew the answer. But her response shocked him.

“No man has brought me pleasure in any way.”













His To Claim



After a newly rediscovered device for interstellar travel malfunctions drastically, biologist Alexis Sims ends up stranded on Iridia, a planet thought to have been rendered lifeless by terrible warfare centuries ago. To her surprise, Alexis soon discovers Iridia is home to a hardy tribe of warriors—primitive savages, to her eyes—who have found a way to survive on this harsh world.

Ayron, a tough, skilled hunter, rescues Alexis and brings her to an underground city.

Once there, it rapidly becomes apparent that her place in this society will be quite different from what she is used to back on Earth. When she resists being stripped and bathed, she is held firmly over Ayron’s strong thighs for the first spanking of her life. Then after a thorough, intimate examination demonstrates her suitability as a mate, Alexis is turned loose in the outlands. The hunter who captures her will win the right to publicly lay claim to her in front of the entire city.

Though Ayron is undoubtedly the mightiest of the hunters, since the tragic loss of his family he has lived in grief. But when he comes upon Alexis naked in a cave, cowering before one of the most brutish men of the tribe, instinct wins out and he fights for her, defeats his foe, and takes her as his mate.


Despite her shock at his primitive ways, Ayron’s raw masculinity and utter dominance excites Alexis beyond anything she’s ever known, and soon she is blushing red and quivering with desire as he claims her in every way he pleases. Her need for him quickly grows into something much deeper, but even as he protects her from the dangers of a hostile planet she wonders whether she can ever truly heal his wounds and take her rightful place in his heart.

Publisher’s Note: His to Claim is a stand-alone book set in the same world as His to Command.

It is an erotic romance novel that includes spankings, sexual scenes, anal play, exhibitionism, elements of medical play, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.

Buy from Amazon

 

Kallista’s Bio

Like my ancestor Scheherezade, I cannot sing or dance or paint. I have but one talent. I

am a weaver of words. I love to tell stories of strong women and the even stronger men who

suddenly show up in their lives when they expect it least and need it most.

As a little girl I was afraid to take risks. But when I grew up, I vowed never to let the

thrills in life pass me by because of fear. Since then, I’ve walked on the Great Wall of China,

gone scuba diving in underwater caves, and skied a black diamond run in Vail. But the greatest

risk I’ve taken is sharing my naughtiest secret fantasies in the books I write.



Kallista’s Blog
http://kallistadane.blogspot.com/

Kallista’s Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/kallista.dane.5

Kallista’s Amazon page http://www.amazon.com/Kallista-Dane/e/B00D54IW6M/





If you have a new release you would like me to spotlight, email me at brattyadaline at gmail.com
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Ask a question, rant, rave,I'll answer back. :P

All material copyrite Adaline Raine. Powered by Blogger.