Thursday, November 12, 2015

, , , ,

"I like being submissive for you," Myka and the Millionaire Alexis Alvarez coming Nov 13th

Addy: I am so excited to have the lovely Alexis Alvarez on my blog today.

 I'm already a fan of her writing but then to hear she is releasing a book with Stormy Night Publications (an incredible publisher to work with) had me over the moon!

Congrats on your upcoming release, Alexis. You are welcome to stop by anytime!

Alexis: Hi! Thanks so much for having me on your blog. I’d like to share from my new novel, Myka and the Millionaire. It’s a full-length BDSM romance with an HEA and lots of consensual kink, and it will publish with Stormy Night Publications on Nov 13th.

Addy: *claps excitedly* Awesome! I can't wait to grab a copy.



Blurb for Myka and the Millionaire
Computer expert Myka Thomas is determined to start her own business, and the last thing she needs is a man bossing her around and getting in the way. But Gabriel Chevalier is not just any man, and when the dashing, dominant millionaire makes his interest in her very clear, Myka cannot resist his advances. Stripped bare, spanked soundly, and brought to one shattering climax after another, she soon finds herself both yielding even more completely to his command of her body and even begging shamelessly for more of his masterful lovemaking.

As Myka juggles two demanding jobs, she savors the time she spends in Gabriel's palatial home. When she is in his presence, surrendering to his firm, loving control seems natural, even when that means submitting to a painful, embarrassing spanking when she has been disobedient. Before she can stop herself, Myka is falling hard for Gabriel, but can she dare to risk giving her heart to a man with so many shadows in his past that there may be no room for her in his future?


Excerpt for Myka and the Millionaire

"How’s your ass?" he asked her with a grin. "Those thighs?"


Myka scowled through her tears, her voice jerking. "On fire, and you know it."

He turned her around. "Let me look."

"You’re like a kid on Christmas morning," Myka complained, wiggling at the intense sting.

"This is much better than Christmas, ma chèrie," he murmured, tracing some of the stripes on her ass and upper thighs, making Myka quiver. "God, I love seeing my fucking marks on you, Myka. It gets me so hot, knowing you wear the work of my hands, and that you’ll feel it all day tomorrow. Fuck."

He sat down again on the chair, and pulled her to him. "Straddle my legs. We’ll do this instead of the corner time for you. I can’t resist your body." He pulled her up, adjusting her legs, holding her bound hands loosely in his. He kissed her almost viciously, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, toying with her tongue, sucking at her lips. Then he moved one hand down to tease her clit, stroking and flicking with his fingertip. With her arms tied and her legs spread wide over his, there was nothing to do but accept his ministrations.

He teased her this way for a long time, until Myka squirmed on his lap, trying to reach his teasing finger, needing more friction, craving release. When she was so frustrated that she was ready to scream, he moved his hand. "Don’t come, Myka," he warned her. "We’re going to finish your punishment now, and then we’ll see how well it worked, yes?"

"What?" Myka struggled to keep up.

"You’re getting a nice little belt whipping, Myka, for not keeping your hips on that desk, and for gagging on my cum."

He slid her to her feet, and guided her by her bound hands over to a large armchair. "Get up onto the chair, facing the back, on your knees. Lean into the fabric and rest your body against the back. Now lean your head down, arms over your head, like that. Good. Legs wide."

He positioned her, then Myka’s heart raced as she heard him unbuckle his belt, the swish as it pulled away through the loops. He stood to the side so she could see him, and folded the belt in half, holding the buckle inside his fist.

"This is going to hurt," he told her sternly. "But you need this. I’ve found that the tough punishments work so well on you, Myka. Every time you get one, you’re so much more obedient and submissive for me the next time. The training helps you. And you love that too, yes?"

"I like being submissive for you," Myka whispered, feeling tears start again. Her ass felt swollen from the spanking, and all she wanted was to feel him inside her, bringing her to ecstasy.

"Then accept the spanking," he told her. "Try to keep your body relaxed. I want your ass cheeks soft."

Myka struggled to relax her body. "How many?" she asked.

"We’ll see. That depends," he told her. "On when I think you’re ready."

"Ready for what?"

"Ready to suck me off again."

Myka shot a look at him, and saw that he was indeed hard against his thigh. She fidgeted. "You’re going to make me—"


"Yes, I am. You’re going to suck me off again right after I whip your ass red, Myka. And you’re going to do it perfectly this time." His voice was stern. "You only get to come if I’m pleased. So let the spanking be a good incitement."

***


Alexis: Thanks so much for having me on your blog! Happy reading, everyone.

Addy: *still drooling over the cover*


Buy Links NOW AVAILABLE
Amazon: http://amzn.com/B017Y0YYRS


About Alexis Alvarez
Alexis Alvarez is a romance writer, a photographer, an engineer, a dachshund owner, a mother, a reader, and the kind of person who enjoys inappropriate jokes with her family. Her romance book heroines are strong, intelligent women who enjoy submission on their own terms and do not compromise their integrity and feminism. When she’s not travelling or taking pictures, you can find her in her home office, drinking La Croix water and dreaming up new novels.


Find Alexis Alvarez

Website: 
 http://graffitifiction.com/

On Amazon at:
http://www.amazon.com/Alexis-Alvarez/e/B0107LJQEM

On GoodReads at:

  https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/14127116.Alexis_Alvarez
Share:

1 comment:

I adore comments! Ask a question, rant, rave,I'll answer back. :P

All material copyrite Adaline Raine. Powered by Blogger.