Tuesday, June 16, 2015

, , , , ,

"Mara, behave" Second Time Lucky Club Decadence Book 5 Maddie Taylor: New Release!




 
 
Addy: A huge welcome to Maddie Taylor! I am thrilled to have you here.
 
Maddie: Thanks for having me on today Adaline, and letting me share a bit from my new release; Second Time Lucky. 
 
 Folks are always asking me, what’s in store for these sexy Doms of Club Decadence next. Of course, there will be a Book 6 which is in the works hopefully will be out this fall. I also have a spin off to the series I’m rolling out this summer called Decadence Nights. There are so many secondary characters who need their stories told, I just feel compelled to keep it going. 

Addy: Oh! That sounds so exciting! I love spin offs. Where did the idea come from?
Maddie: This idea was sparked by reader mail and a scene in Second Time Lucky that opened up a whole other kinky world to explore beyond San Antonio. Washington D.C., for example. 
 
Addy: Kinky DC. I like the sound of that! It would make sense there were other places before this club.
 
Maddie: Because, before there was Club Decadence, Sean and Mara played at an exclusive club in our nation’s capital. Not quite as upscale, as what Decadence has to offer, The Gilded Cage has its own charm with wonderful characters, all the kinky equipment needed for an evening of D/s play, and a mysterious Master Dom named The Baron.
 
Addy: I am definitely interested in what happens next.
 
Maddie: Intrigued? *Addy nods excitedly*
 
 I hope so, because I plan a follow up story or two for this wonderful lifestyle night spot in the near future. Let me know what you think…

*****


Your girl is pure temptation in pink, as sweet and appealing as bubble gum. I’d keep a close watch. We have a few AP Doms who are seeking a little. She is going to catch their eye.”

I’ve got that covered.”

Mara had no idea what they meant and turned to ask Sean, losing her thought as she watched him withdraw a three-foot long leather leash from his pocket. As he clipped it to her collar, her jaw dropped. It stayed that way until his finger beneath her chin lifted and she closed her mouth.

It’s for safety,” he explained, “this way we can’t get separated.”

Holding my hand wouldn’t have done the same?” she inquired saucily at last finding her tongue.

Oh ho!” The Baron’s resounding laugh had them turning. “Either her sweet packaging is deceiving and you have a S.A.M. on your hands, or she needs a bit more training. You’re in the right place, my friend. We have everything you need for that.”

Mara stiffened, as Sean’s hand wrapped around the back of her neck. “She is new, Master Baron. Tonight is her first club visit, but that doesn’t excuse disrespect. I’ll see to her correction after we’ve had a chance to look around and get the feel for your club.”

Excellent. Oh, and please, drop the title, Master Baron sounds a bit too—”

Pompous?” Mara supplied before she could stop herself.

Mara, behave,” Sean hissed, his fingers tightening in her hair. An attention getter which caused her no pain, yet warned she was pushing it.

Ah, maybe not a S.A.M. after all, but a brat. Even better. Their tears flow so much freer.” With a wink to Mara, the Baron slapped Sean on the shoulder as if they were old friends and charter members in the Dom brotherhood. “I am definitely going to have a front row seat for her punishment. I love to see a naughty sub get her comeuppance.”

She didn’t much like the sound of that or the arrogant Baron either, and whispered, “Master.”

Silence, Mara. I think you’ve said enough for now.”

*****
 


Buy Links:
Amazon



Blurb:

From an early age, Mara Westbrook has led a troubled life. With no one to trust or rely on, she meets a breathtakingly handsome soldier on her ward at Walter Reed. He captures her eye and makes her yearn for things she never thought possible, not for a girl like her. Can she move beyond the traumatic secrets of her past and risk giving love a try?


Injured and in pain, the only light in Master Sergeant Sean O'Brien's dark days is his night nurse, his blonde haired, green eyed, deliciously curvy, modern day nightingale. Seeing her in those tight scrubs, tending to him and his fellow soldiers with her sweet, yet sexy smile eases the pain in his throbbing leg. Unfortunately, it shifts the ache about six inches higher. He sets out to make her his own, to earn her trust, her love and in the end her ultimate submission.


They come together beautifully with Sean teaching her the wicked and wonderful ways of a D/s lifestyle. Mara blossoms under his sensual domination and his firm but loving discipline, but her past won’t let her be. Relentlessly pursuing her and threatening her idyllic life with Sean. To protect what she holds dear, she does unspeakable things leading to more secrets, lies and betrayal. She runs as she always does.


When Mara unwittingly becomes the key witness to events that will finally bring down the Mendoza Cartel, Sean and the Rossi team step in to keep her safe. As her handler, Sean must protect her with his life and Mara must obey him in order to survive. Thrown together under impossible circumstances, Sean learns the awful truth of her past and realizes that despite it all, he still loves her. But can he forgive the lies? And will Mara be able to live under Sean’s stringent rules, learning to trust and submit fully to the only man she’s ever loved?


As threats against the Decadence Masters become fierce, answers are at long last revealed. Come visit old friends and as always watch desire ignite, love simmer, while kink and sex burn blazing hot in Club Decadence, the best damn BDSM club in the southwest.
*****
Addy: I am most definitely intrigued. Be sure to grab a copy of Maddie's new release as well as the other books in the series. I wish you the best of luck and you are welcome back anytime. Congrats!



Share:

10 comments:

  1. Ooh I hope there is a book 6 soon. I loved this series and the spin off sounds great! We are lucky to have so many great
    spanking authors in Blogland!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rose! Hooked should be out soon, I don't have a release date yet, but is with my publisher now. Book 6 I'm guessing, early fall.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good one! I am going to re-read some of the earlier books so I'm ready for more! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover! And the blurb! Maddie is awesome. ;)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Addy! And Minelle, Hooked: Decadence Nights will be out soon to tide you over to the next one.

      Delete
  3. I just adore the whole series. Now I'll be waiting for super sexy Master Baron.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Ask a question, rant, rave,I'll answer back. :P

All material copyrite Adaline Raine. Powered by Blogger.