So, sorry for the quiet. It feels like I was gone a month rather than a few days. So....over at Fondler's Anonymous I was listed as one of the other lovely blogs. *grins* Here are 7 more things that you may not know about me:
|Could just slip this on MDK's chair. :)|
9. I have what I call light ADD tendencies. See above. I will start cleaning the kitchen floor, stand up to grab something from the hallway and start vacuuming the hallway, turn to go to the bathroom and wind up cleaning the toilet. I'll continue to do that until I'm back in the kitchen wondering why the floor is still dirty. It sounds funny this way but I wind up getting overwhelmed again. It eventually all gets done but this is reason 5,296 why I asked MDK for a schedule.
10. My role of a lifetime if I ever got to Broadway would be Lucy from Jekyll and Hyde. I sometimes wish I had pursued stage but I have terrible stage fright BEFORE the performance. :) I even passed out once before a big choir concert. I'm fine when I get there but before hand, not so much!
11. I have a hard time asking for what I want. This probably makes a lot of sense to all of you! I do have goals and once I get them in my mind I will stop at nothing to reach them even if it takes a long time.
12. I recently found out that even the most put together woman has some insecurity about the way she looks, acts, raises her children, ect. I was talking to a co-worker and I stated, "...but you're so put together." She laughed until she almost cried and said, "I always think the same about you." I was utterly amazed since I always feel like I am running out of the house looking like a slob- toothpaste on my collar or deodorant stain on the bottom of my shirt or grease or something! It's all about perception and I firmly believe women are so much stronger then they think!
13. I sometimes wonder if I'm secretly living in a reality tv show and no one has bothered to tell me. I've had so much bad luck lately that I seriously think that someone is trying to increase ratings. No, seriously.
14. I firmly believe in karma. What you put out comes back to you three-fold. I grew up in a super religious childhood and many of the people I ran into were hypocritical. Treat others the way you want to be treated. After stating that I seriously wonder what I could have done in a past life to deserve the mountain of crap that has been burying me as of late. Positive reaps positive....and so on and so forth.
*blink* I've made a whole post about me that has nothing to do with spanking. Anyhow, please please check out the lovely blogs on my must read list and my blog of the month. This month it is Stormy's blog. I do enjoy so many and am constantly adding to my list. Be sure to check them out!
I have lots of happy things to post about including how the schedule has been going and what's up with me. So please enjoy my ramblings! Happy Sunday.